MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2011, 12:12 PM   #9581 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
The question of what happens to them is left open, the cop goes looking for his wife and kid and tells dude that when he decides to get out to go to I think its Atlanta so they can reunite there. I expect that to be a part of season 2.
I've seen every other episode of the first season, and I hope those two characters get reintroduced. We were also wondering what happened to the dude who was stuck on the top of the roof b/c that other guy dropped the handcuffs key. I'm hoping there's a great storyline with those characters, b/c the writers dropped the ball a little in the last couple of episodes. Too much crying and hand-holding and not enough zombie frenzy!!

Sig Credit to Toxic