MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - hello to forum peeps

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 12:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
belfortfan
Banned

belfortfan is a jewel in the roughbelfortfan is a jewel in the roughbelfortfan is a jewel in the roughbelfortfan is a jewel in the roughbelfortfan is a jewel in the roughbelfortfan is a jewel in the roughbelfortfan is a jewel in the roughbelfortfan is a jewel in the roughbelfortfan is a jewel in the roughbelfortfan is a jewel in the roughbelfortfan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemanforever View Post
Woah a MMA and boxing fan, we're a small minority my friend.

I love your list of fighters, RJJ/Lenox Lewis/Hagler/Tyson/Aldo and Liddell are among my fav's!

I don't like the Sugar Ray Leonard mention and Rashad 'splenda' Evans mention, but hey the good far outweighs the evil!

yeah, mma and boxing are the only sports i follow. boxing had a few great months toward the end of last year but lately it's been mma that's on fire.

evans seems to have bulked up and is straying away from striking. if he keeps this up, he'll be off my list! i like him cuz he seems to have good striking technique and has great speed + good power. he has great wrestling as an added bonus. i didn't like SRL for a long while til' i noticed he had one hell of a powerful hook and could put fighters away when he wanted to, so it seemed to me anyway.
belfortfan is offline   Reply With Quote