MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brock Lesnar - 10 Bold Predictions for 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 04:19 AM   #27 (permalink)
RedNite
MMA Fanatic

RedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the roughRedNite is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by enceledus View Post
It's nice to see a newb to the forum that isn't a complete idiot. I agree with most of what you're saying.
You sound more of a noob then he does. Assumptions are ridiculous only time will tell if Lesnar will be able to regain the championship or not. If he doesn't retire I see no way that will he not be able to regain the championship belt. Be it Cain or JDS, Lesnar has the potential but the skill as of now. Nobody can tell the future and comparing Lesnar with Sapp is uber foolish. Lesnar is not just another big man. He is bigger, stronger and moves like a light weight(reminds me of classic boxing fights of Mike Tyson), s a div 1 wrestler and had a victory of Randy Couture amongst many of his vicories.
So he is not a striker, is Chael Sonnen a striker? And look what he did to Anderson Silva... enough said.
RedNite is offline   Reply With Quote