MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White/Joe Rogan discuss A.Silva and cool match-ups

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 06:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
that is one hell of a match up, but my question to you is who is the best p4p right now gsp or silva? I say silva, u?
i changed my mind from gsp to silva, i think silva could beat hws and lhws, but i dont think gsp could beat a lot of mws even, however i see shogun as a destroyer of lhw and hw and he is pretty much a carbon copy of silva and his style, both have 4 losses, both have lost 2 by sub, both have lost 1 decision(although we all know the BS on shoguns) both have the same stance and great muay thai, both hate wrestlers but they both know how to sub or sweep(shoguns better) great match up

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote