MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Suddenly, The Idea of Fighting Seems 'Very Stupid' to Pat Barry

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 08:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Very true. I've also heard GSP talk about how scared he is come fight time. I'll try and dig up the interview. He said the last thing he thinks before entering the cage is, "what the hell are you doing here".

It seems a common thing with fighters. Its something I love as a fan when they are honest about their feelings.
Quote:
ďIím afraid, like itís the end of the world. Of course, I get nervous. I always have doubts, Iím always afraid, but thatís what makes someone courageous, when he does something when heís afraid. When you do something when youíre not afraid, itís not courage. - GSPĒ
Source

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote