MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which Would be more shocking?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 08:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Going to have to agree with Bader beating Jones. I know a lot of people aren't sold on him yet, but I am. As someone mentioned, Sonnen caught Silva and Sonnen is far from a striker. On top of that, Silva let his pride get in the way and completely dropped his hands after. If he tries something like that against Belfort he'll get hit 15 times before he touches the canvas.

Don't get me wrong, I fully expect Silva to pick apart Belfor; but I wouldn't be all that amazed to see an upset. Jones on the other hand I believe will be a future champ and rule the division until he is in his late 30's.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote