MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #9600 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I've seen every other episode of the first season, and I hope those two characters get reintroduced. We were also wondering what happened to the dude who was stuck on the top of the roof b/c that other guy dropped the handcuffs key. I'm hoping there's a great storyline with those characters, b/c the writers dropped the ball a little in the last couple of episodes. Too much crying and hand-holding and not enough zombie frenzy!!
The fact that season 2 is SO fudgin far away is terrible show's with less than 12 episode per season should be shot it's not fair.

A Game of Thrones starts soon, anyone read the books? Has so much damn potential for a Tv series....

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”