MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Top 10 PPV buys of 2010; Boxing & MMA!

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Icemanforever
Amateur

Icemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of lightIcemanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe View Post
I cant believe people pay to watch Pacquio or Mayweather vs some bum.
Wow if ya don't know what you're talking about maybe you shouldn't say anything.

Mayweather vs. Mosley was between 2 P4P fighters and if you watched the fight you would've seen that Mayweather was rocked twice early on but came back to win and dominate Mosley impressively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edlavis88 View Post
Mayweather and Pacquiao are the type of fighters that you wanna watch even if you know they are gonna win cos its still damn impressive though.

I love the UFC but would loved to have seen the Khan/Maidana fight on there - that fight was INSANE!
Khan/Maidana wasn't PPV although I agree a brilliant fight.
Icemanforever is offline   Reply With Quote