MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sup Folks

Thread: Sup Folks
View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Buakaw_GSP
Bantamweight

Buakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level now
Thanks for the welcomes. I was contemplating to either sign here or sign at sherdog. I am glad I signed here. I like how MMAforum is active, most of the guys are easy to talk to and are very knowledgeable about MMA and Martial Arts. And the opportunity to get K-1/MMA/Muay Thai discussions and multimedia. I didnt like how sherdog was huge that it was getting uncontrollable. It was very huge but it was riddled with lots of fighter fans/casual fans, trolls, and crazy people so alot of posts I was seeing were complete facepalm and it didnt fit my ideas and I would go insane by reading them. I found their Kickboxing forum very interesting and knowledgeable though, but its not worth it getting all the headaches in the other forums. This place has a good thing going.

Last edited by Buakaw_GSP : 01-20-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Buakaw_GSP is offline   Reply With Quote