MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How do you do a double leg takedown?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2011, 11:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
BearInTheClinch
Flyweight

BearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
As for the follow up, my wrestling coach insists that you can 'double up on your shots.' As in shoot again immediately after you miss, rather than disengaging. I've seen him kill backpedaling with this, since his first shot takes him pretty close, and I've even seen him make sharp changes in direction for the second shot if the guy sidestepped.
my second shot is so much better then my first one I've tried to develop a way to just skip the first one altogether and drop to my knees to take a kneeling shot...
BearInTheClinch is offline   Reply With Quote