MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How do you do a double leg takedown?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2011, 12:36 AM   #25 (permalink)
BearInTheClinch
Flyweight

BearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enoughBearInTheClinch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
its pretty complicated, you have to take your leg like your going for hald guard with 1 leg but then immediately go around and up the back and to the shoulder for gogoplata position, wrestlers can be pretty stupid with top control. i sparred with probably the best bjj person in the gym and i got tooled trying to have an active guard and pull off subs and as a result i got passed pretty easy
well if you are training in Australia I think one major factor you have to consider is the level of Wrestlers you have to train with compared to the level of BJJ guys you have
I can't think of the last really fantastic Wrestler Australia put out...
but they have good BJJ so of course training there you will find more challenging BJJ guys...
BearInTheClinch is offline   Reply With Quote