MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I tried a Randy Couture Style Circit OMG it was killing me!
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2011, 02:59 AM
MMA Patriot
Originally Posted by BearInTheClinch View Post
I really expected to handle it better, it's almost embarassing but at the same time I think most people when they do it utilize a really low weight, I used a relativly low weight but the no break thing was killin me.

anybody done it and stuck with it to tell me wha tkind of results it got for them?
I use to do it alot haven't had a chance to do it because things have got busy with school. No doubt it sucks. It will not bulk you up but I got a lot of core strength and endurance out of it. I also got alot faster too. As randy said carrying around all That bulk just slows u down and uses up allot of oxygen so you gas quicker. I haven't done for a while because of school and stuff I haven't had much time to do anything else other than my regular mma and tai chi classes I really want to start doing it again though. Stick with it man and it will turn you into a beast.

"The fat man flies at midnight"
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome