MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I tried a Randy Couture Style Circit OMG it was killing me!

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2011, 01:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearInTheClinch View Post
I really expected to handle it better, it's almost embarassing but at the same time I think most people when they do it utilize a really low weight, I used a relativly low weight but the no break thing was killin me.

anybody done it and stuck with it to tell me wha tkind of results it got for them?
I use to do it alot haven't had a chance to do it because things have got busy with school. No doubt it sucks. It will not bulk you up but I got a lot of core strength and endurance out of it. I also got alot faster too. As randy said carrying around all That bulk just slows u down and uses up allot of oxygen so you gas quicker. I haven't done for a while because of school and stuff I haven't had much time to do anything else other than my regular mma and tai chi classes I really want to start doing it again though. Stick with it man and it will turn you into a beast.