MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I tried a Randy Couture Style Circit OMG it was killing me!

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearInTheClinch View Post
That's good how do you recomend progressing?
it's focused more on building Endurance so shoul I just leave the weight static and add reps and sets or exercises or what
right now I'm doing 135 lbs at sets of 10
or is one run through considered a set?
This is really hard to answer this (especially over the internet) because it largely depends on your body what you feel and the stage of fitness you are in. There are several different types of ways to progress with circuit training. Add weight ad reps or add sets. More weight less reps = more bulk and strength and less weight more reps = more tone and endurance. Really though you may want to talk to a personal trainer at you gym he could probaly be more helpful than me. Best of luck to ya hope the work out works well for you.