MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Celebrity wants to be part of a UFC fight

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2006, 11:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tap-outNow
at 53 he'd get smoked by all. but highest ppv draw? don't all them gumbahs get their cable and satelite illegally?
at 53.. I'd probalby be able to take this guy.. . but what the hell acting has he done.. never heard of him.. though he looks like one of those guys who get credit lines in movies like Goon #2 or some such.. and yea he'd probably get a high PPV rating as people would tune in to see if he goes to the hospital or straight to the cemetary after the fight.. seriously what sort of fight training does he have.. Hell's Angel.. solo most of them are nothing as they have no formal training at all. so what are his qualifications? Give me 6 figures and I'll whoop up on him..

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote