MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz: “People Think GSP’s Better Than Me and It’s BS”

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2011, 01:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I think Nick is looking for a way to follow his mate Shields into the UFC, but I think the UFC will wait to see if he gets past not only his next opponent Cyborg but Daley as well, then it could well happen.

Would actually be quite interesting because if he does beat Daley then there are very few interesting fights left for him at WW at SF, the division is miles behind the UFC with only 3 top grade fighters in Daley, Diaz and Woodley. If Daley beats him tho it could really p1ss on his plan.

Should he get past those fights however in the perfect world the UFC and SF would come to a deal and swap Diaz for the Winner of the fit again by that point Cain vs JDS (after beating Brock) because lets face it if JDS beats Brock, they we are back to the only interesting UFC title fights been JDS vs Cain, so the winner is better off at SF where they have a nice selection of interesting fights for him, and same with Diaz unless he does the opposite and joins the UFC.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote