MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz: “People Think GSP’s Better Than Me and It’s BS”

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2011, 01:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Rastaman
Bantamweight

Rastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
yeah but your saying those 5 would beat him..... so if he fought 3 of those you listed back to back to back... he would lose and be out of the UFC.... sounds like you proved my point.

compared to the UFC..... StrikeForce is a minor league...... Nick is nothing more then a big fish in a small pond...... and he knows it
He wouldn't fight those 3 in a row ever, that's now the UFC works. If he lost against any of them, he'd fight one of the lower ranked WW's i didn't mention. If he won, he might get to fight one of the one's I did, and repeat.

Current vBookie Bets:
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote