MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Dark Knight Rises

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2011, 02:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Yeaaaah. I have to agree.
Still i don't like Anne Hathaway. Don't know why.
I'm not feeling any vibe when i see her.

But compare to the other rumoured choices....she is 10x better. Cher?! Miley Cyrus?! WTF

BUT ...imagine Scarlett Johansson or Natalie Portman playing alongside Christian Bale.
Sienna Miller or Eva Mendes would be excellent also.

Scarlett would be my number 1 choice.
Been there, done that, and it turned out to be a great movie.

Just wait and you will see that Anne Hathaway is the perfect choice for this movie. When I heard that Heath Ledger was going to be the Joker I was writing the whole Batman thing off because honestly I never saw anything in him other than a pretty boy that's just good enough to make some teenage hearts melt. We all know how that turned out. I'm not expecting Anne Hathaway to trump Heath Ledger, but I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by Hammerlock2.0 : 01-24-2011 at 02:49 AM.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote