MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz: “People Think GSP’s Better Than Me and It’s BS”

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2011, 07:06 AM   #20 (permalink)
Danm2501
Light Heavyweight

Danm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
So I am guessing you guys think this is an easy win for Daley then, we will see, the Daley fight should tell us a lot.
Depends how the fight goes down, if Diaz decides to just take Semtex down, he'll end up submitting him by the end of the 2nd, and it'll prove very little about Nick Diaz's legitimacy as a top fighter. We all know how badly Daley sucks on the ground, and that Nick has very good BJJ. However, if Nick stands with Daley, and still wins the fight, then I will be impressed. That won't happen though, if Diaz stands with Daley, he gets blasted with Paul's big left hand and hits the canvas. It's an intriguing fight, and one I am looking forward to, but should Diaz take it to the ground and submit Semtex, I don't think it proves much.
Joe Lauzon
Ronda Rousey
Chael Sonnen
Mark Hunt
Daniel Cormier
Robbie Lawler
Danm2501 is offline   Reply With Quote