MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2011, 07:23 AM   #9775 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
God I hate moody dog walkers. I try and say good morning and small talk with people in the dog park, normally everyone's happy and polite as well. Today two people completely ignored me and scowled as my dog tried to play with theirs( Play bowing, bum sniffing, the usual )

It's a bloody dog park! You're going to get other dogs wanting to play, so don't throw a strop when it happens. Arrogant assholes. I swear they hate anyone else who uses the park as they think they are the only one's allowed to use it. Their dogs also have no personality and don't even interact with other dogs, it's shocking to me.
i agree thats what dog arks are for, but THE WORST PEOPLE are snobby dog walkers who think they are too classy in doing this tom foolery

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK