MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2011, 01:34 PM   #9809 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilify View Post
The thing is they're not in the attic(that I know of). They seem to be in the left hand side of the house which is only one floor. I can hear them between the roof and the ceiling and I even saw one of them chilling on the roof by the gutter.

We are gonna have to set traps around the top of the house where they're coming in and out from. I heard they have to come outside at least every 24hrs.

The thought of them chewing their way into my living room makes me sick.
seriously, it's not that big a deal. If that section of roof is connected to the main roof anywhere then, there's an opening for air circulation and a cat still works. If that roof is Isolated then you simply clear out the nest, poison is more effective than traps (sorry squirrelfighter) and repair the opening they're coming in. If squirrels can get in there's a good chance water can too.

You're gonna need a ladder and a brave heart