MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New to this forum... UFC forum users?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2011, 09:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff83 View Post
Thanks.

I don't get crazy but yeah I got banned over there for having an opinion. I'm a law enforcement officer (Deputy) and was calling them out on their incompetence and immaturity. (Banning members for no reason or because someone called them out when they were wrong)

If this forum works out... is it easy to upgrade to lifetime member?

I don't mind paying for the forum.
This is the best place on the net to discuss MMA. We have over 40 thousand users, roughly 600-700 active daily, with the best members out there.

Just click on the "upgrade membership" on the right side of the screen or do so in your User CP, make sure you have a pay-pal account or a credit card handy, from there just follow the on screen instructions. Simple as pie.

The bonuses are things like being able to use sigs and request them in the graphics showroom, bigger avatars, you will be able to see who pos or neg reps you, larger message space, etc, etc.

Well worth it.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote