MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Celebrity wants to be part of a UFC fight

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2006, 03:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
lesnar should have no problem fighting as a heavyweight, he just needs to cut weight, which he should also have no problem with, seeing his collegiate wrestling background and all. Hes a big strong guy, I can only imagine the Rampage-like slams he would put on people. As for Bill Goldberg, truth be told, the guy knows his stuff, he commentated the WFA card a few weeks back, and although he may not be the best guy for the job he knows his stuff. He also has a small fighting background, but nothing to throw a party over lol
any idea of where he fought and what his record is.. I am just curious..
yea and with some striking and a little bit of submisison work.. Brock could be an animal in MMA
as for the guy this thread is about.. seriously.. hell's angel.. supposed bodygaurd turned actor.. what real qualifications does he have to get into the ring.. ???

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote