MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sig of the Moment 4 - Voting -

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #29 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutterKick View Post
It really shouldn't ... if that was true I would've made a Jesus gfx with Obama in the background. lol
It shouldn't, but it does. For example, a person will always be drawn to something they like and are more likely to vote for something with a good design and a subject matter they love than they are to vote for a subject matter they hate but with exceptional design.

good design is still the primary reason but you really need to get the subject matter right to win these things

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
I'd rather people voted based on the work done, rather than the stock/render chosen.

That's all I meant by the bolded.
Oh yeah, for sure. that is without doubt the ideal scenario

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote