MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sig of the Moment 4 - Voting -

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutterKick View Post
It really shouldn't ... if that was true I would've made a Jesus gfx with Obama in the background. lol
It shouldn't, but it does. For example, a person will always be drawn to something they like and are more likely to vote for something with a good design and a subject matter they love than they are to vote for a subject matter they hate but with exceptional design.

good design is still the primary reason but you really need to get the subject matter right to win these things

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
I'd rather people voted based on the work done, rather than the stock/render chosen.

That's all I meant by the bolded.
Oh yeah, for sure. that is without doubt the ideal scenario

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote