MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Katsunori Kikuno vs. Marius Zaromskis

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
That's probably because he has never faced a better striker. I don't see how Zaromskis being finished by Diaz helps Kikuno. Diaz outstruck one of the best boxers in MMA in KJ Noons without having the slightest problems, his standup is weird, but it works. Kikuno just has his hands down all the time and throws from his hips. That's exactly what makes Zaromskis a bad matchup for Kikuno because he's faster and more technical in the striking department.
Kikuno is much more technical in my eyes. Don't know where you get that from.

Kikuno fought the likes of Eddy Alvarez, Andre Dida (K-1 Level striker) and Calvacante who I admit is not the best striker out there.

But Zaramoskis hasn't fought anybody yet.. his biggest fights are Diaz and Cyborg Santos.. both wich he lost due to strikes. Jason High who is not a striker at all is his biggest win besides Mach who is a bad striker himself.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote