MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 04:17 AM   #9860 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
bored.... drinking.... kinda tired.... but im trying to clean out my DVR, cuz for some reason theres 2 episodes of Intervention (soooo fun to watch when drunk!) that wont delete.... ive tried... so ima try and watch everything else on there (price is right, lets make a deal, conan and art mann presents), and then try and reset the dvr or something...

also i recently quit World of Warcraft.... im kinda jonesing, and not cuz i like the game so much anymore... but i miss sitting in trade chat, being drunk and just trolling people with some friends of mine... so i tried the free version of Dungeons & Dragons Online... and... while the game is ok.... the trade type chat is just nowhere near what its like on WoW.... i miss Barrens Chat.....

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?