MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #9864 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Damn you optical illousion! You make me so mad Sometimes I just wanna kill myself or at least my brain when I can't percieve things the way they are supposed to be :P

BTW: Look how happy Fedor is

My neighbor up the road has 15 acres and 10-12 horses. I will try to reenact this super stylish sweatpants and leather jacket on horseback ASAP.

Taking an online training for my work, since I have to do it to qualify as an NYS mandated reporter with regard to suspected child abuse/neglect.

Missing BJJ because my older swplet and her BF have the week off school, and I have to "supervise." I would far rather be at BJJ. I'm a bad mom.

Sig Credit to Toxic