MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em: Diaz vs Cyborg

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 12:38 PM   #38 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
Hey man, we already did the matchups on the last page. You are definitely in, though, thanks for signing up. We needed an opponent for guam68.
Damn...i am fighting a very talented prospect. Excellent striker with decent BJJ.

Guess i'm gonna use my wrestling skills and grind out a unanimous decision.

I Google'd for Walker's opponent and he is 4-1. But his wins came 1999 to 2001. And his loss is from 2010. WTF?!

Also i was looking at the undercard: i don't know any of those fighters and my guess is, the majority of the MMAF members are in the same position.

Damn..it would have been so funny making predictions on the whole card. Just going by instinct and inspiration...

We have to go back to "pick the whole card". Would be hilarious.

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote