MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - After Anderson loses to Belfort, will people use this excuse?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmantyson View Post
let's not forget how easy belfort wrestled lidell (who has much better tdd than andy) to the floor several times, if belfort chooses to take that approach for this fight. belfort also has better bjj than silva, though i doubt he'll choose or even need to use it.
I honestly don't agree that Vitor has better bjj. Anderson has subbed high quality ground fighters. Much higher quality than the opponent's Vitor has subbed. Anderson's body type is designed to be dangerous off of his back - long, lanky, and strong. He can utilize elbows and up kicks effectively as well as threaten with credible submission attempts.

Well I think we just need to agree to disagree on our analysis of this particular match up. We'll see come fight night anyway.