MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - After Anderson loses to Belfort, will people use this excuse?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmantyson View Post
"lack of motivation" will be an even worse/more irrelevant excuse than "he was too old".
Being old and past your prime is irrelevant to competing in MMA.

Yeah, O.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmantyson View Post
"lack of motivation" will be as bad as "vitor is wrong for wanting to fight anderson, a fellow brazillian". the blackhouse gym fighters are lucky i don't "have the motivation" to travel across the US to punch each and every one of them in the face. having said that, i would particularly enjoy punching ed soars in the face til his eyeballs pop out 12 or so inches as in a scooby doo cartoon.
Yes. Lucky. I'm sure they are lucky a keyboard warrior doesn't show them what for!

Last edited by Roflcopter : 01-26-2011 at 05:21 PM.
Roflcopter is offline   Reply With Quote