MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida Karate depression Thread.... 8(

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
That sucks man.

It happens to the majority of people at least once in their life, though, so you're not alone that's for sure (even on this forum we've had multiple people make threads like this).

^^^THIS^^^

This just happened to my buddy and it happens to guys once at least in their lives.......they get burned by love. The thing that will make you feel the best over the next few days and up comming weeks is "strange" .....go out and live it up man, sleep with a few different chicks have them on "stand by" when you feel lonely or dont want to be by yourself. This reduces temptation to get back with the old cheater which i promise you will consider over the next weeks....

I just helped a personal friend through this and while he was a little old to have his heart broke for the first time its always the same....get new females in front of you, go to the titty bar, stay active so you dont dwell.

AS FAR AS THE GIRL, YOU GOTTA CUT HER AND NOT LET HER BACK IN, DONT TEXT HER BACK AND FORTH AND ALL THAT CRAP....

Good luck buddy we are here for you keep us informed....

DONT TAKE HER BACK SHE IS A CHEATER SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

EDIT: Also you are not being harsh as you stated above, if anything you have all rights to be, you cant have that mentality or she will worm her way back into your life...
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote