MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - probably a dumb question...no guts no glory

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
CutterKick
Flyweight

CutterKick is a name known to allCutterKick is a name known to allCutterKick is a name known to allCutterKick is a name known to allCutterKick is a name known to allCutterKick is a name known to allCutterKick is a name known to allCutterKick is a name known to allCutterKick is a name known to allCutterKick is a name known to allCutterKick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by robpdt View Post
my question is should i just join a gym and go through baptism by fire or should i get in shape on my own (really wouldnt know how for MMA) I have been in contact with a gym and have watched the practices the coaches all seem to know what they are doing and focus on anyone who puts in effort I think one said he has coached anderson silva so that cant be bad unless hes lying I always expect a sales pitch on stuff like this so that wouldnt be a stretch... anyways sorry to ramble but hope you have some thoughts thanks for looking
I suggest getting yourself in a decent physical condition if you're keen. It helps a lot because the start is when it is the hardest from my experience.