MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida Karate depression Thread.... 8(

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2011, 09:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Sorry to hear that buddy!

It really sucks when this happens to you.
Sometimes it's better not to know, but if you dsy you had a wedding planned also, than maybe it's definitely a good thing you found out now.

Imagine getting married and then you finding out she is cheating on you?! That would be devastating.
My advice. Forget her.No woman is worth it after she does something like that.
The guys before me pretty much said the right things.
Take some time to refflect on this, one week, maximum two weeks, and then move on.
I've learned that life is too short to hang on to one thing or one person, especially when that person is a F'n cheater!

We should enjoy life as much as we can, because it can end in a heart beat.

Try to see this as a good thing. You will move on, have some fun, meet other women, enjoy yourself and who knows?!
A last advice for you and everyone else...men or women.
A friend used it once, although i don't think he invented this:

Quote:
"Don't let someone become your everything, because once they're gone, you have nothing"!
Best advice i can give you!
This will just make you stronger.

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote