MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida Karate depression Thread.... 8(

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2011, 12:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't know if it counts because it was a less serious relationship, but I think I understand the basics on how you must feel. My girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me with a married guy twice her/my age. I was 18 at the time and she was 17. I've been wasting a whole freaking year getting drunk, going to sleep, getting up, regretting what I have done and getting drunk again to get over that shit. When I finally got a place to study, man I think it saved my life. Turned around 180 degrees.

The one thing I learned is don't start regretting the time you spent together, it won't make you feel any better. Don't blame yourself for whatever reason. Don't regret anything, when I look back at that time I wouldn't change a single thing I've done. Life is a series of decisions and since then I've started to live it like I mean it. I might screw up (a lot actually), but I mean every thing I do. No forgiveness needed.

Don't know if that helps at all.

Now that I went all philosophical on this thread I'll get some coffee.
Hammerlock2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote