MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida Karate depression Thread.... 8(

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2011, 06:26 PM   #31 (permalink)
enceledus
Featherweight

enceledus is on another level nowenceledus is on another level nowenceledus is on another level nowenceledus is on another level nowenceledus is on another level nowenceledus is on another level nowenceledus is on another level nowenceledus is on another level nowenceledus is on another level nowenceledus is on another level nowenceledus is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I'm a big thinker as well when it comes to many things. You just need to try and relax some, but not alone. Go out and relax with friends, go do some things. If you don't want to be around women (I'd suggest the titty bar otherwise), then go do other things that keep your mind busy outside of women. Think of things you either have never done, or things you haven't done in a long, long time. Things you did not do with her.

As for a Christian woman, it does not matter what fictional novel someone believes in, they are human. Christians cheat, the majority of Americans are Christian, and the majority of Americans have cheated or have been cheated on.

Just relax my friend, and enjoy everything else that life has to offer for now.
You also have to take into account how repressed Christians are.... they have been denying their biological need to have sex and cut lose for years. There's a good chance they're going to snap at some point.

- Jean Paul Sartre

My podcast/blog: http://lifeashumans.blogspot.com/

Funniest thing you may ever find on the internet: www.gentlemanbob.com

or look for gentlemanbob on facebook

NPFFL: Cain Velasquez, Demian Maia, Lyoto Machida, Joseph Benavidez
enceledus is offline   Reply With Quote