MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida Karate depression Thread.... 8(

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #32 (permalink)
nbf79
MMA Fanatic

nbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the rough
Hey MK, Thats shit news Buddy, Real shit news. I been in the same situation. Only difference was it was my wife we'd been together just over five years but we have 2 kids together. I had no Idea. I only found out because I got a facebook message from her lovers wife. What's worse was she wanted to be with him and wanted to leave but he refused to leave his wife. No regrets or nothing. Not only that but I'd just went onto a debt management scheme because of the marriage costs that she'd insisted we went ahead with only 6 months earlier.

Believe me, I went through absolute hell. The best advice I can give you is to keep busy and stay around friends. Being alone with just your thoughts will just **** you up some more. Keep active and it will get better bro. Take care man!
nbf79 is offline   Reply With Quote