MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 01-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #109 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't agree with the "assault rifle" label either but to each his own. My problem is that people see a gun that looks bad ass and assume it is.

I can't remember the exact wording or who said it but it was something like, Saying someone is armed because they have a gun makes as much sense as saying someone is a musician for holding an instrument.

Guns are only as deadly as the person wielding them. An assault rifle when decked out, looks menacing but a seasoned deer hunter will be more effective with a semi auto .30-06 than most people will ever be with an AK, Ar...

In other news, I just received the barrel to repair the duck billed mossberg and I'll be trying out the .357 tomorrow while taking shots of Yukon

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote