MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's Next For Stun Gun?

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2011, 04:54 PM   #52 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
Think you need to give Kampmann a bit more credit Bobby, Kampmann is a stud. Has some of the best striking at 170 (don't let the Paul Daley fight fool you, Daley's just that good) and is an excellent grappler. He has very good takedown defence, and excellent Jiu Jitsu. He also trains at Xtreme Couture with some seriously good guys. I'd like to see Kampmann vs Stun Gun, as I was the one that suggested it, but I see Kampmann tooling Dong in all facets of the game personally.
You said the same thing about Nate remember?

Kim is just that much better then your average grappler. And not only that, he is incredible at getting people on his back and staying on them.. all about control with StunGun.

Kampmann is certainly not on Nate's BJJ level.. he might be a better Wrestler, but against a Judo guy that basic TDD doesn't really help ya.

His striking is good no doupt, but certainly nothing to be afraid of when you are an elite grappler. Just look back at what Jake Shields did and Shields was already out on his feet.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote