MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 01-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #110 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
I got a laser sight on my glock, got one for my 357. But it's just not worth it on my 357, I'm more accurate with the gun than the distance at which I can see the laser >.< but it works great on my glock

I had a chance to buy an AR15 with a nightvision acog (sp) for 500$ but I couldn't buy it. I think it's immoral to own assault weapons, and I know it's a liberal mindset but I don't think a person should legally be able to.
GET A HAIRCUT HIPPY!!!!!!!

but really.... Guns are a tool.... use it wrong and its dangerous..... course ive grown up around guns my whole life. i got my first shot gun when i was 9 or 10 for xmas, i first shot a gun when i was like 5.... i bagged my first deer when i was 13 and had already been hunting for a couple years. Stuff like the AR-15, while based on the M-16, is still a single shot semi-auto rifle just like any other semi auto rifle used for hunting and is in no way "immoral".....

I have a Norinco SKS with a scope (SKS is kinda a cousin to the AK-47, its semi auto and has a standard rifle stock instead of the hand gun grips), which yes were made for military use, but are widley used in hunting now adays. My dad and I are planning on doing a wild boar hunt in FL, and i will be using my SKS as it has the range, accuracy and penetrating power thats perfect for punching thru a boards thick hide and strong bones.

and its perfect for when the innevitable Zombie Apocalypse comes

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote