MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 01-29-2011, 12:43 AM   #111 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I dunno, I just don't see a reason to have such weapons without the need to kill a bunch of people. I've shot both guns ar15 and ak47. First thing I thought was "jesus I could kill a lot of shit with this". I've owned a few rifles, 308, 30-30 and I've shot a lot including an sks. If I had to pick a best weapon to kill a large group of people I'd take the ar cause it's only 500$ or the ak 400$. But I wouldnt choose either for hunting over most traditional rifles. You don't need 30 rounds in a clip to go hunt animals. It's the presumption that I'd be buying an assault weapon to kill people that makes it immoral to me. If I can always defend myself with small arms anyways. Another problem i have is how easily such weapons can be converted into fully automatic weapons. I bet I could get one in an hour and it's not like I live in a third world country and that is frightening.

I'm not saying you guys are immoral and I'm not talking to you for disagreeing ;P truth be told I'm at a friends house and I'm 30 feet an a room away from an "immoral" weapon.. Not like I'm the most moral person anyways.

Also what's bullshit is that those assualt rifles are cheaper than the 45acps I'm looking at >.<

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

Last edited by xeberus : 01-29-2011 at 12:48 AM.
xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote