Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Will Andy retire after his TKO loss to Belfort?

3K views 56 replies 23 participants last post by  UFC_OWNS 
#1 ·
Though I'm 100% certain Andy will suffer a TKO this Saturday, I'm unsure whether or not he'l fight again. My best guess is he won't. I thought I'd share that upcoming troubling scenario with the many fanboys Andy has running rampant in this place.

My next question is, what will life without Andy be like for Andy's many fanboys? Has anyone considered spearheading some type of support group for this cause?

#4 ·
For real man.....the first thread was okay but these are starting to get towards trolling.

Are you going to take the flaming you're going to get when Anderson wins like a man or are you going to bitch and whine and make excuses. There's an idea for your next thread.

Reactions: valrond
#16 ·
see that is y i'm saying vitor might actually win this fight even though i don;t think he will win. U throw vitor in a boxing ring with Shane Mosley, vitor will knock his ass out. If anderson silva some how manages to beat this beast vitor he is a god.

#19 ·
i saw a need, so i came rushing to help. who are u to question my sincerity? there's going to be a lot of people struggling with detachment disorder after this is all said and done. don't you also wish to lend a helping hand?
silva obviously doesn't suck. he's a great fighter but he's gonna lose saturday. i'm done.
i was torn between the tko and ko. i gave anderson the benefit of the doubt and credited him with only a tko loss, which will be a notable accomplishment (avoiding the ko).
speaking of that vitor vs franklin fight. i've been watching the slow mo replay over a few times on my laptop and i still can't fathom it. just think, vitor's hands will be even faster in this fight, since he'l be at a lighter weight and harder trained. hard to imagine :confused03:
You don't worry about all these people calling you bad names lil' buddy. You're not a troll, you're not stupid. In the education system we refer to you as special, and I want you to always know that's what you are.:thumb02:

This is your grade for the day :):):)

#23 ·
I was going to neg rep after reading the 1st post but then I found out I couldnt because I already neg reped for the "After Anderson loses to Belfort, will people use this excuse?" thread, which was also a stupid troll thread to. Why dont you get off vitor's nuts so they have room to breathe during the fight?:thumbsup:

#24 ·
Will you ever dare show up here again after Silva get the KO over Belfort.

Before I go any further you can take retarded response you may have involving the assumption that only fan boys would believe Silva is going to take this fight and shove them straight back up your dumb ass because seriously they only make you sound like even more of an idiot.

The fact is that Silva is a far more dangerous strike than Belfort, and despite not having a great performance in this last fight if Silva shows up at or even near his best then this will be an easy win for him.

#29 ·
i've rushed to the scene and have taken so many of u little chicks under my wing for nourishment, yet you've flamed me like a backyard chicken and not treated me like the mother hen i've been. so from now on i won't be concerned about your well being after andy's loss. just send andy love letters pleading him to run back to dana.

#31 ·
Wow... you're an idiot. You know next to nothing about mma from everything of yours I have seen. All you do is insist that boxing is the best striking art in mma and blindly support those who use boxing primarily. Which leads me to one obvious conclusion.

That you are a troll who neither knows anything about mma nor do you really seem to care to learn anything about it.

#33 ·
ok, i'll help you all deal with your detachment disorders by remaining to be your scapegoat after andy's loss on saturday. right now you're flaming me out of fear. your post fight anger will be even more difficult for you.

Sometimes in your lives you all have pain
You all have sorrow
But if you are wise
You'll know that there's always tomorrow

Vent on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on

If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me

Vent on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on

Vent on me...

#35 ·
I think Silva v. St. Pierre is a long way off.

Silva, barring that he gets through Belfort, still has Okami and Bisping. St. Pierre has Sheilds, Lytle (if he gets through Condit), and possibly a rematch with Fitch.

#42 ·
Though I'm 100% certain Andy will suffer a TKO this Saturday, I'm unsure whether or not he'l fight again. My best guess is he won't. I thought I'd share that upcoming troubling scenario with the many fanboys Andy has running rampant in this place.

My next question is, what will life without Andy be like for Andy's many fanboys? Has anyone considered spearheading some type of support group for this cause?

I.P. Check please.....

#47 ·
omg trying to say vitors GNP and wrestling is better than sonnens is the dumbest thing i have ever heard, sonnen destroyed okami and marquardt and silva in takedowns and he has lethal GNP even though it doesnt usually finish guys and he holds you down, silva will sprawl vitor easily and even if he doesnt he would sweep or sub vitor on the ground

#49 ·
dude, belfort got learned his bjj from carlson gracie! he didn't get his belt out of a cracker jack box. sonnen refused to protect himself from submission attempts. there's no way silva is going to submit belfort. he's not gonna do jack squat to belfort on the ground.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.