MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em: Diaz vs Cyborg

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #110 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
ahh dam the one risk I took cost me, I suspected a submission win for Jacare as well, only reason I picked Lawler was because I figured everyone would pick the same 4 people near enough and I was right, so I thought I would bet on one upset and I figured Robbie with his KO power had the best chance of pulling one off with a KO, so I went with it.

Well played Machida, I let you have this one seriously because of the risk I took which went against my instinct of what I actually thought would happen in that fight but what can I say you where able to take advantage and make me pay.

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote