MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Awesomely entertaining card

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
shane_fitz
MMA Fanatic

shane_fitz has a spectacular aura aboutshane_fitz has a spectacular aura aboutshane_fitz has a spectacular aura aboutshane_fitz has a spectacular aura aboutshane_fitz has a spectacular aura aboutshane_fitz has a spectacular aura aboutshane_fitz has a spectacular aura aboutshane_fitz has a spectacular aura aboutshane_fitz has a spectacular aura aboutshane_fitz has a spectacular aura aboutshane_fitz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
Strikeforce get a lot of finishes, but the main reason for that is due to the hugely mis-matched cards. Diaz vs Cyborg, Jacare vs Lawler, Henderson vs Babalu, Daley vs Smith, Lawler vs Lindland, Silva vs Kyle, etc etc. They've all been entertaining finishes, but only due to the enormity of the mis-match. Strikeforce's issue is that they do have some very talented guys, but after the Top 2 or 3 in each division (bar possibly HW) their divisions are incredibly thin and often made up of guys that couldn't make it in the UFC. I still enjoy watching their shows, as any MMA is good MMA, but I'm looking forward to seeing some cards that aren't almost entirely predictable on paper, which, frankly, the last 2 have.
This. Alot of their fights are one-sided but I think there doin the best they can with what they got.. Obviously there are some really great matchups to put on but for every 1 competitive matchup there are 4 lopsided to go with it.
shane_fitz is offline   Reply With Quote