MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Awesomely entertaining card

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buakaw_GSP View Post
I dont really watch much SF, sometimes people want to see someone just beating down the other guy instead of guys duking it out evenly to a crawl.
Isn't always a crawl. Would have just been nice to see Prangley and Robbie...2 guys knowing they NEED to keep it standing...do a little better at it. I mean what did they work on all camp? Most likely keeping the fight standing. Prangley threw about 3 punches and was taken down...Robbie made Jacare look like Jon Fitch or something. I mean at least come in with better TDD when you know that is the 1 thing you need.

The Walker fights are just blah. Even when he beats the guy down, it isn't that exciting...
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote