MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #10001 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
i just made it through HL2:EP1 and HL2:EP2 in about 2 days...... had been a while since i played EP1 and never finished it, so i figured... why not lets get this done! man i forgot how absofriggenlutly amazing HL2 was..... i had to stop myself playing last night/this morning cuz it was 5am... didnt know i was close to the end, but still took me 2hours today to finish the last few chapters of it. had dreams of HL2 last night aswell. The story is amazing, the gameplay is amazing.... and now im like well hell! i NEED to get EP3 now!!!!

but..... its still in development.... no idea when its gonna be done.... the article i read said maybe end of this year.... but i dunno when it was written... i hope it wasnt written within the last month..... NOW IM REALLY GETTIN THE DT'S!!!!!!!

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?