MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gods Of The Arena

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2011, 05:11 AM   #35 (permalink)
M_D
Homicidal Maniac

M_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is UntouchableM_D Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota? View Post
I just watched the second episode. Wow. The way it ended was just wow. Maybe the best 10 minutes of the whole series.

Gannicus is starting to warm to me. I really like his character. I hope they dont kill him off. Im hoping he gets sold or something see we can see him return in the chronological season 2.

Also, Ashur is still my favorite character. I dont care if he is "snakey" he does what he has to do to survive, plus he was forced to do this shit.
they will kill him off, he fights with the two swords so he will have to die so they can be passed on to the other fighter that spartacus kills so that he can beat him in the first season to get the two swords lol yeah this would not make sence to anyone that has not seen both seasons, but anyways when you beet the champion you start training with the champions weapons

Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline   Reply With Quote