MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - After Anderson loses to Belfort, will people use this excuse?

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2011, 11:36 AM   #48 (permalink)
pacmantyson
Banned

pacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enoughpacmantyson will become famous soon enough
No excuses.

Andy left no room for andyboys to use a "lack of motivation" excuse:

http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-126-anderso...e-of-the-sport

Training only in his home country of Brazil for the fight, Silva has a renewed vigor. His manager, Ed Soares, isn’t sure what in particular lit the fire under the UFC’s reigning middleweight champion, but the flame is white hot heading into Saturday night’s main event.

“He’s very motivated for this fight. I haven’t seen Anderson this motivated for a fight in a long time,” Soares told MMAWeekly Radio. “I don’t know what it is (that is motivating him for this fight). I just know that for one reason or another he’s very focused and motivated for this fight.

“He likes training in Brazil. At the end of the day, it’s his home, and he likes it. He wanted to be near his kids, especially during the holidays. It would have been difficult training in a foreign country, especially without your kids.”

Heading into his last fight, Silva was dealing with a sore rib suffered just a week out from his bout against Chael Sonnen. Following the fight, Silva took some much needed time off to recover and now that he’s at 100 percent it’s a whole new ballgame.
pacmantyson is offline   Reply With Quote