MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Harold Howard!

Thread: Harold Howard!
View Single Post

Old 03-11-2007, 04:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin Lingo
I was watching UFC 3 and there is Harold Howard coming a preview of him versing Roland Payne. It was hilarious I love this guy. It showed him punching open a punching bad and they are like "that was cement hes a heavy hitter" . And that goofy mullet of his wearing his sunglasses.

"I am Harold Clarence Howard. We have a saying back in Canada... and if your coming on...(takes off glasses) COME ON!"

Does anyone remember? Why didn't WWE sign him hes amazing talent he KTFO of Roland Payne and Royce Gracie.
Hm. Didn't know he faught Royce. I'll have to look that one up as it wasn't on the live event for some reason
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote