MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Barnett Withdraws License Application

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2011, 07:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
God willing they just scrap Barnett and insert random guy from the first quarter-final's prelims in his place.

Perhaps that means "The Bum" will make it to the semi-finals? Wouldn't that be something, eh, eh? eh? no, it's stupid? this whole thing's a moronic turn of events almost everyone saw outside Strikeforce? yeah, I know...
Oh god. How horrific would that be?

Worst thing ever. Bum Rogers gets into the semis by default, then fights either a rematch with chinny Arshotsky or fat, out of shape, past it Kharitonov.

That said, I'd still favour both fighters over him, but even Bum Rogers could get lucky and TKO either fighter. They are just both ridiculously past it.

Bum Rogers in the finals......oh god. Then again, this all do the doing of Strikefarce, who purposely stacked one side of the bracket so they wouldn't get a boring or mismatched title fight like Overeem - Rogers II, or Overeem-Arlovsky, only to later decide the title wouldn't be on the line...

Good thing they have the alternate HW matches.

I'd favour even an alternate over Bum Rogers, which is sad because that's pretty much the likes of Shane Del Rosario...

Hell, if they got Warpath into the tournament, Bum Rogers would probably drop out in fear of almost losing to him again.