MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida Karate depression Thread.... 8(

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2011, 06:06 AM   #62 (permalink)
nbf79
MMA Fanatic

nbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
LOl geez your scary Coldcall, the second day i sent a text saying JUST THAT.... But i havent text her all day, and for about 12 hours with no text, and she has been texting to the point my memory is full....

But im done like u said so there is no reason to even exchange texts like that... And i know its over, im just so shocked, and i was just curious on what she would say...

But like u said time heals all wounds and its time to move on... Its so hard
Hey Buddy, was just checking on here to see how you were getting on and read this. Hope your headaches eased up now. I'd recommend that you change your SIM card in your phone. Delete her number and don't give her your new number. Don't give your new number to any mutual friends who are likely to pass it on to her. Reading her texts will only stir up your feelings again and make you emotional and stressed. Just cut contact buddy. It's hard to do but worth it in the long run. Move on, go out have fun, live your life, travel do what you want to do. Don't let shit like this get you down. It's not worth it. You take care buddy!
nbf79 is offline   Reply With Quote