MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Harold Howard!

Thread: Harold Howard!
View Single Post

Old 03-11-2007, 11:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
jamlena
Sensei

jamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hugjamlena Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin Lingo
I was watching UFC 3 and there is Harold Howard coming a preview of him versing Roland Payne. It was hilarious I love this guy. It showed him punching open a punching bad and they are like "that was cement hes a heavy hitter" . And that goofy mullet of his wearing his sunglasses.

"I am Harold Clarence Howard. We have a saying back in Canada... and if your coming on...(takes off glasses) COME ON!"

Does anyone remember? Why didn't WWE sign him hes amazing talent he KTFO of Roland Payne and Royce Gracie.
Yes I do remember him and for sure he could have been a WWE superstar but you are wrong about Royce, he did not fight Royce. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I beleive that was the year Royce pulled out of the competition because of injury / dehydration???

Favorite Fighters:

Chuck Liddell
Rich Franklin
Diego Sanchez
jamlena is offline   Reply With Quote